Important residential complex, rich with historic charm, where there are architectural features dating back to the 1700s and even the 1500s.
It consists of about 1000 m² over three floors.
The restoration is nearly complete.
The palazzo can be customised on request.
It is available to either rent or buy and used for residential-tertiary.
Located in the heart of town between Via delle Battaglie and Contrada del Carmine.
Given its historic importance the building is published in the book "Le dimore bresciane in cinque secoli di storia" by Fausto Lechi (Vol. 3 pp. 135-138).
The architectural value of its ancient rooms along with the seduction of living in the historic centre, make Palazzo Calini-Gambara a strongly attractive place.
Below are some interesting titbits.
The Gambaras inherited this palazzo from the Calini in the XVIII century. Work has been undertaken to enlarge it and make it more beautiful, especially externally, therefore the exterior appearance dates back to the style typical of that century. Inside there are still traces of the ancient Calini palazzo (XVI century). In fact, the courtyard, the stairway and the corner salon on the ground floor still date back to the original palazzo; the Gambara renovated the façade, although keeping it only one storey, decorating the windows and the gorgeous portal. After the entrance there are three arcades with pillared columns of the XVI century on the mountain side of the courtyard. Currently the rooms fitted from the bays still have ribbed vaults. Probably the most interesting room is the salon at the corner of the two streets: the exterior windows are different from the others and the inside of the salon offers striking decorations and frescoes.
Property not subject to the obligations of energy classification.